This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo Service Bulletin #060810

Released today. The part is available for shipment immediately. We're going to try a new way for submitting. Bear with me as I try this out. If it doesn't work, I'll try something else. To request a retainer bracket send me a PM here (and only here) including your full name, full address, phone number, email address, number of servos. Please take note of the torque enhancer/capstan section of the service bulletin. ( I uploaded the wrong copy at first! )

If you are not a registered member of this forum, simply click here.

To send a PM to me, click on my name, then click "Send a private message to TrutrakTech".

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TrutrakTech; 07-12-2010, 09:55 AM.

For clarification

Here's a pic of a torque enhancer.

Here's a pic of a capstan.

Comment

Quick update. I received the wrong drawing from engineering. Figures, I'm always the last to know. Updated bulletin with CORRECT drawing is now attached to the first post. The first drawing was a preliminary idea that was tossed around. Imagine my pleasant surprise when the boss looked in on the post and saw the wrong part posted. Oops!

Comment

Torque enhancer version

Do you have a photo or drawing of the torque enhancer version of this fix?

Thanks,

Tim Lewis
        RV-6A N47TD - 1090 hrs
        RV-10 N31TD - 65 hrs

Comment

Lucas,

Please send me 2 arm retainers for pitch and roll servos for DigiFlight II.

Paul LeDoux

Comment

Gentlemen,

Please send me a PM to request the retainers instead of posting here. I get a pop-up for PMs and it keeps your address and name from being completely public. I'm going to hide the previous posts. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lewis View Post
              Do you have a photo or drawing of the torque enhancer version of this fix?

Thanks,

Tim Lewis
              RV-6A N47TD - 1090 hrs
              RV-10 N31TD - 65 hrs
              Tim, the torque enhancer/capstan servos will have to be sent in to us for modification. We don't have a field fix for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TrutrakTech View Post
                Tim, the torque enhancer/capstan servos will have to be sent in to us for modification. We don't have a field fix for them.
                I understand that. I'd like to see what the fix looks like before I commit to having it done. That's why I asked for the photo.

Comment

The fix for capstan and torque enhancer equipped servos will be the different servo shaft with a stop-nut. These types of servos are much lower volume than the servos with standard arms.

Comment

Servo Service Bulletin #060810

Lucas,

Please sent me 2 arm retainers for pitch and roll servos for my ADI II A/P.

Thanks,
                    Bernie
                    RV6 N635WW
                    Last edited by TrutrakTech; 08-30-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Everyone, I am working as fast as I can at answering messages. If you want the forum to copy the message to your sent folder, please remember to check the box at the bottom of the message before sending. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Bulletin #060810

Lucas,

Please send me 2 arm retainers for pitch and roll servos.

Thank you

Comment

I need some

Originally posted by TrutrakTech View Post
                          Released today. The part is available for shipment immediately. We're going to try a new way for submitting. Bear with me as I try this out. If it doesn't work, I'll try something else. To request a retainer bracket send me a PM here (and only here) including your full name, full address, phone number, email address, number of servos. Please take note of the torque enhancer/capstan section of the service bulletin. ( I uploaded the wrong copy at first! )

Thanks!
                          I need one each for both the pitch servo and roll servos:

Please send to:

Thanks.

Roger
                          Last edited by TrutrakTech; 08-30-2010, 12:50 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Lucas, Please send two retainer (screw) clips, one for each servo.

Thanks, Gary

Dr. Gary Daubert

Comment

Servo Bulletin

Lucas please send me 2 servo arms

Les Preston
                              2032 Meander Road
                              Windsor Co. 80550
                              Turbowind....Email registered with you...Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X